Tuesday 30 May 2017

Hebron Travels

Everyone faces certain issues in life and think those are the biggest and the toughest to fight back. Very true isn’t it, coz even I had faced such type of issue and at that time I felt mine to be incomparable. Well, the incident that shook me and made me walk deadly was on a weekend night where I had to board the bus to Chennai at 11 pm and after a long waited period I came to know that the bus that was scheduled to start from Tuticorin was canceled. By the time I could take an alternative, it was 12.30 am in the morning.
I couldn’t go back home as well because when my mom had called me at 11 pm, I confronted her by saying that I have boarded the bus and is going to start as I didn’t want her to get tensed over this which I felt later that I should have told her the truth. Desperately searched for help and prayed for a miracle to happen as the place where I board the bus will look like a ghost- villa where you cannot have a thought of asking help from someone. With no girls around and me, the only female waiting with six other guys late at night is nothing less than a blood- curdling moment.
As a drop of salty moisture dripped from my chin and fell on the phone, I was startled coz whenever you book your bus tickets at ticketgoose.com they give you their customer care number which will be active 24/7. Yes, that was the winning point of my life, I immediately made a call and explained them about my situation and once I was done, I got a positive reply saying I will board the bus in another 15 min and in no time, a bus named Hebron Transports had arrived at the pickup location and we all boarded. The officials were so courteous that they apologized for making us wait for so long and offered us water bottles to alleviate our stress.
I was then feeling relaxed and after getting myself placed in a comfortable location, I called the customer care number to thank the official to whom I had spoken but this time it was someone else who had answered my call. Yet, I said the official’s name and told him to convey my wishes for helping me overcome my problem. After a while, I thought I should check the routes to which the travels caters to and was startled to see; nearly 30 routes with majorly covered routes to be Chennai- Bangalore, Marthandam- Chennai, Chennai- Salem, Chennai- Hosur, Chennai- Erode, Vellore- Hosur, Chennai- Nagercoil, and Chennai- Trichy.
So, what’s your opinion on this travels @Hebron Transports?

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips on How to Not Miss the Bus

India is a nation loaded with sensational scenes, beautiful vistas, delicious nourishment, and brave exercises. Here is a rundown of spot...