Friday 29 June 2018

The Best experience Never Ever: Chennai to Coimbatore

Yup! It was one finest day I was very tired on coming back to home after office and the next day is my friend’s marriage in Coimbatore. In order to attend my friend’s marriage in Coimbatore I should travel from Chennai to Coimbatore, I booked my seat in Orange Tours and Travels in ticketgoose.com. As I felt tired I fall asleep in my bed without any conscious. Then I got an alarm sound, then it was the remainder of my travel. Suddenly I got shocked and I woke up and there was an hour to board my bus. Between this, I need to pack up and I should board my bus. At last, I was packing up everything in a hurry burry manner and I don’t know whether I took my correct belongings. When I rushed up to my boarding point I found the bus is waiting I felt relaxed and boarded the bus. The bus was on time as per the schedule and I got my seat and felt relaxed coz the seats are like cushions with a leg-bearing pad in it with chill a/c and the other amenities are at its best and I don’t know whether I feel these comforts in booking Birth, means I felt that much comfort with the semi sleeper seat and they gave me another shock by providing food in the bus, I was feeling Aw! and I had my dinner happily with a tummy full, coz I was rushing to board the bus and I didn’t have the dinner yet. And my destination is getting closer I should get down before the bus stop I thought they will not stop the bus over there but they did, according to the passengers request the bus staffs kindly did their services. I felt really glad to experience the journey in Orange Tours and Travels and i decided to travel back to Chennai in this same travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips on How to Not Miss the Bus

India is a nation loaded with sensational scenes, beautiful vistas, delicious nourishment, and brave exercises. Here is a rundown of spot...